Wellenreiter
Jonathan C. Sitte
2003-12-30 02:43:34 UTC
Anyone ever get Wellenreiter to work on the SL-5600 running SHARP ROM 1.32? I am having a hard time getting this program or any other like it to work. If you have been able to get it to work on the same hardware as mine please email me ASAP. :) It would be nice to have this or something like it working in the next couple of days.

Jonathan C. Sitte
Jones, Gregory James
2003-12-30 14:56:14 UTC
I have never tried Wellenreiter, but Kismet (http://www.kismetwireless.com) worked from the ipk's off of their site. No problems.